Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Tulip Festival


















Yesterday I was in American Fork visiting my sister and her family, and my parents and Elena were there as well. Not very far away at Thanksgiving Point they were having The Tulip Festival. We had decided that we would go to The Tulip Festival. It was absolutely beautiful. I am glad that I was able to go to Thanksgiving Point with mom, dad, and Elena. I didn't realize that Thanksgiving Point had so much land to have gardens like they did. When we got there, we thought that we should have brought Matayia and Kaitlin because they would have loved seeing the tulips, feeding the fish, and maybe even the Secret Garden as well. There were several different colors, and variety of tulips. Absolutely wonderful. More pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment